Thursday, January 20, 2011

What I learned about blogging thus far

As most of you know I missed the first two classes. Now I'm here but by the grace of Roz and after only one class I can say I'm very glad to have made it. As far as blogging is concerned I think this is going to be slightly more difficult than I had thought. This isn't because blogging is difficult. It is because we are our own harshest critics. Finding a thought that I think is worthy of being shared in a post will take time. Translating the thought into decent, articulate english will take more time. For me blogging won't come as naturally as it does to some people, I'm afraid. I've never had a facebook page before and sharing the daily minutia of life isn't really my thing if I am going to blog I want to actually say something. This may end up being a great strength or a great weakness. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment